For Booking or query call us (UK) +44 20 3328 9696 or (India) +91 11 4143 1347
TOUR OF COMO LAKE BY FERRARI
• 09.00: Welcome coffee in the beautiful surroundings of the Villa with 5 Ferraris displayed in a private area reserved exclusively for the group.
Full Ferrari briefing
Our English-speaking Tour Director, an expert Ferrari driver, will brief the group on how to drive the different Ferrari models. He will present the full Ferrari range; explain the difference between the various models (Ferrari 488 Spider, Ferrari California T, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Ferrari 458 Spider) and the engines (8- cylinder and new 8-cylinder turbo) and most importantly, give guidance on how to handle the F1 paddle- gear shifting behind the steering wheel.
• Before departure, our Tour Director, connected by mobile radio system, will hold a second complete briefing with the guests once settled inside the Ferraris.
Ferrari driving experience Departure by Ferrari for Como Lake The group will drive the Ferraris for a full day on the beautiful roads of Como Lake. Our Tour Director leads the convoy at the wheel of his Alfa Romeo Giulia, guiding the Ferraris along the most exciting hilly and curving roads, carefully selected. A further three support cars (with mechanics) will follow the convoy to ensure safety and to assist the group drivers if necessary. Each team member is connected to the rest of the group and to our staff by means of a powerful radio system.
Pleasant drive along the panoramic and enchanting roads of the Como Lake. Whilst driving, our guests will be able to enjoy the outstanding scenario offered by the Lake, characterized for a beautiful natural landscape that offers an overwhelming feast for the eyes.
• 11.30: Halt in Cernobbio, an elegant tourist village known worldwide for its villas, for a drink at glamorous Villa d’Este and to allow the switch between drivers and passengers, if they wish to.
Set on the shores of Como Lake, Villa d'Este is located in one of the most important crossroads between Italy and Northern Europe.
• 13.30: Arrival in Bellagio, with its many suburbs scattered on the hills overlooking both the southeastern and southwestern branches of Como Lake.
Lunch in Bellagio - Restaurant suggestion: La Goletta at Villa Serbelloni.
Chef Ettore Bocchia presents a sequence of art expressions to excite your senses. Eyesight, touch, taste and smell are enchanted by products’ freshness and genuineness...an harmonious and balanced way that highlights the Chef passion in the preparation of these dishes...
15.00: Departure and driving back towards Lecco along the scenic roads of Como Lake Discovery of the picturesque and breathtaking panorama offered by the Lake, enriched by pure driving pleasure on an amazing succession of wonderful sights!
• During the tour will be scheduled a halt in Lecco around 16.00 on the route for a short visit and to allow the switch between driver and passenger and for a break
• Departure for Milan.
Guests can drive the Ferraris for up to 200 km during the day
Highlights & Included Services
• 5 Ferraris (new models)
• Delivery and pick-up of all cars at the starting/arrival location
• Full Ferrari briefing
• Red Travel staff (4/5 people) including our private Tour Director with his Alfa Romeo Giulia plus one additional support car
• 7 powerful radios. Guests are always in contact with Red Travel staff through a mobile radio system
• Full-kasko car insurance for all 7 cars (5 Ferraris plus 2 support cars)
• 7 Telepass devices (Electronic Toll Collection) one for each car, to avoid queuing at motorway toll booths
• Service of parking and cleaning of all cars
• Reserved parking for the cars during lunch and/or visits
• All required inspections Not included Airfare, transfers, fuel, starting location and welcome coffee, lunch and drinks, photographic service, everything not expressly shown as “included services”.
Car portfolio, 5 Ferraris among the following models:
• Ferrari 488 Spider
• Ferrari California T
• Ferrari 458 Speciale
• Ferrari 458 Spider
Only brand new models.
The definitive list of the Ferraris available will be provided one week before the event.